Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ATTN: Local Customers

As of June 1st 2011 I will no longer offer in-home consultations or local deliveries. I apologize for the inconvenience to my local customers but we are expecting our third child shortly and we would like to take some time to off to relax and enjoy time together. I will still offer local pickup in Smyrna as well as local shipping rates and consultations in my home show room.  I hope to resume local delivers and in-home consultations in the fall of 2011. Thank you all for your loyalty!



1 comment:

  1. Change diapers regularly, around every 2-3 hours or more often if needed.
    Thanks for sharing wonderful information we had new diaper brand name Nubaby premium baby pants and diapers designed for toddlers are light and soft. Discover the ultimate in baby care with our premium diapers Nubaby diaper and pants

    ReplyDelete